Enjoy meditation in Berlin this Wednesday and Thursday




Dear friends,

May you be well and happy.

I feel joy, we are again hosting meditation session this week from Monday to Thursday.

Date : 11 & 12 Feb 2015 (Monday to Thursday)
Time : 19.00pm - 20.30pm
Venue : Torstraße 201, Berlin

Transport:
UBahn : U6 Oranienburger Tor
Trams 12 or M1
Buses N6

Short Intro of myself:

I learned full time meditation in Myanmar for five years, since 2004 to 2009. I shared meditation to practitioners since 2009 in various countries for free, wishing the peace and joy I learned from the Burmese teachers will manifest in many lands.

While in Berlin, I will be hosted by friends who have learned meditation before with me, and we will continue to open meditation sharing sessions free to friends in Berlin.

You are very welcome to join any or all of the sessions, and bring friends.
Just drop me a message to confirm your attendant. I'll update you the name of the door bell. It is tricky to find the location, I will describe it in details to you.

Looking forward to meditation together.

With respect,
Sunone

Comments